The PCP 6095 Fracture Pan is designed specifically for those who have had a hip fracture or are recovering from hip replacement. This type of bedpan may be used for those who cannot raise their hips high enough or to roll over onto a regular size bed pan.
Use For: bath safety, recovery, post-injury, limited mobility, and daily living aids
- Easy grip handle at the back.
- For use with immobile or fracture patients.
- Tapered front can be positioned without having to move patient.
- Lightweight molded plastic, easy to clean.
- Can be used as female urinal.